Search Ross’ dazzling work…
- Meeting on K-12 Compensation and Levy Reform
- Respectful and Understanding…
- School Levy and Compensation Reform
- School District Compensation and Levy Reform
- Special Session Advice from 4th Graders
- Too Much Testing?
- Answers to Popular Education Emails
- Budget Update and Thoughts on Teacher Compensation and Levy Reform
- Week 10 of 4th Grader Advice for Legislators
- House and Senate Budget Differences on K12
- Senate Republicans: Teacher pay reform needed to fix budget - Education Week Teacher April 17, 2015
- Legislative budget negotiators walk out of talks | The Seattle Times April 17, 2015
- Poll: Voters don't want to ignore class size initiative | www.kirotv.com April 17, 2015
- The boys behind the budget doors | Crosscut April 17, 2015
- Tim Eyman fights to prevent constitutional change to initiative process - Local News | MyNorthwest.com January 29, 2015
Tags520 1410 Adult family homes Advice from 4th Graders awards Basic Ed BEFTF Budget Carbon Charter Schools Children's Hospital Early Learning ECEAP Education Family Planning financial meltdown Foster Care Gold Bullion graduation requirements gun safety gun show healthcare I-900 I-960 Joel's Law K12 Finance Task Force LevyComp Levy Swap McCleary Decision mental health National Popular Vote Okanogan pension prison retire-rehire Safety SB 6900 Sound Transit Special Session three strikes town hall Transportation Viaduct WACOPS Wenatchee
I'm proud to represent Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point and a little bit of Issaquah in the Washington State House of Representatives.
I am chairman of the Appropriations Committee, responsible for crafting biennial budgets. I also chair the Washington State Economic and Revenue Forecast Council.