Search Ross’ dazzling work…
- Important Announcement
- McCleary Phase II
- Constitutional Crisis? Not so much.
- Reminder: SR 520 highway closes this weekend from 11 p.m. Friday, Aug. 14, to noon Sunday, Aug. 16
- Ross’ Statement on August McCleary Order
- Capital Budget – Building Stuff
- Post-Session Notes, Operating Budget Comments
- McCleary, the Court and Funding Compensation
- Legislature Still has Work to Do
- Education Reformer Ross Hunter Leaving State Legislature | Seattle Politics | Seattle Met September 2, 2015
- What's next for Washington's education lawsuit | HeraldNet.com - Northwest July 20, 2015
- Senate Republicans: Teacher pay reform needed to fix budget - Education Week Teacher April 17, 2015
- Legislative budget negotiators walk out of talks | The Seattle Times April 17, 2015
- Poll: Voters don't want to ignore class size initiative | www.kirotv.com April 17, 2015
Tags520 1410 Adult family homes Advice from 4th Graders awards Basic Ed BEFTF Budget Carbon Charter Schools Children's Hospital Early Learning ECEAP Education Family Planning financial meltdown Foster Care Gold Bullion graduation requirements gun safety gun show healthcare I-900 I-960 Joel's Law K12 Finance Task Force LevyComp Levy Swap McCleary Decision mental health National Popular Vote Okanogan pension prison retire-rehire Safety SB 6900 Sound Transit Special Session three strikes town hall Transportation Viaduct WACOPS Wenatchee
I'm proud to represent Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point and a little bit of Issaquah in the Washington State House of Representatives.
I am chairman of the Appropriations Committee, responsible for crafting biennial budgets. I also chair the Washington State Economic and Revenue Forecast Council.