- Senate Budget – Unconstitutional Fund Transfer?
- Internship Opportunities!
- Background Checks and Guns in the Chamber
- Town Hall Wrap
- Town Hall Meeting Saturday March 16, 2013
- Education Bills and Background
- Town Hall Meeting March 16
- Legislative “Progress” – Early March
- Helping Foster Kids Launch
- A Good Deal for Washington
- State budget writers bound by pasts, not vision | Government / Politics - The News Tribune May 16, 2013
- Would A Budget By Any Other Name Not Smell As Sweet? | KUOW News and Information April 15, 2013
- House passes budget much different from Senate. - Spin Control - Spokesman.com - April 12, 2013 April 13, 2013
- House Democrats target tax breaks in proposed state budget | Government / Politics - The News Tribune April 13, 2013
- Senate's no-new-taxes budget raises questions | Crosscut.com April 6, 2013
Search Ross’ dazzling work…
Tags520 728 1410 Adult family homes awards Basic Ed BEFTF Budget Charter Schools Children's Hospital Education Family Planning financial meltdown gifted education Gold Bullion Good To Go gun safety gun show healthcare I-900 I-960 K12 Finance Task Force Levy Swap local levy shift McCleary Decision National Popular Vote Newsletter Okanogan pension prison retire-rehire retirement Safety Sales Tax SB 6900 Sound Transit Special Session Teaching three strikes town hall Town Toyota Center Transportation Viaduct WACOPS Wenatchee
I'm proud to represent Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point and a little bit of Issaquah in the Washington State House of Representatives.
I am chairman of the Appropriations Committee, responsible for crafting biennial budgets. I also chair the Washington State Economic and Revenue Forecast Council.