Search Ross’ dazzling work…
- Capital Budget – Building Stuff
- Post-Session Notes, Operating Budget Comments
- McCleary, the Court and Funding Compensation
- Legislature Still has Work to Do
- (Almost) Post-Session Advice
- WSDOT: Public Tours of the New 520 Bridge – Register Today!
- Bills I’m Hearing About – Voting Rights, Erin’s Law, Solar and Front License Plates
- Meeting on K-12 Compensation and Levy Reform
- Respectful and Understanding…
- something went wrong
Tags520 1410 Adult family homes Advice from 4th Graders awards Basic Ed BEFTF Budget Carbon Charter Schools Children's Hospital Early Learning ECEAP Education Family Planning financial meltdown Foster Care Gold Bullion graduation requirements gun safety gun show healthcare I-900 I-960 Joel's Law K12 Finance Task Force LevyComp Levy Swap McCleary Decision mental health National Popular Vote Okanogan pension prison retire-rehire Safety SB 6900 Sound Transit Special Session three strikes town hall Transportation Viaduct WACOPS Wenatchee
I'm proud to represent Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point and a little bit of Issaquah in the Washington State House of Representatives.
I am chairman of the Appropriations Committee, responsible for crafting biennial budgets. I also chair the Washington State Economic and Revenue Forecast Council.